This is a place for us to share local people and businesses that inspire us and provide exceptional products and services. We have had the pleasure of working with and learning from the owners of these businesses. They’re gems of our community – local wins!
- Brooke Meyer is a Clayton, North Carolina based Photographer specializing in Portraits and Portrait Restoration. He is the Official Photographer of the Cary Ballet Conservatory and often works with area Dance Schools & Companies. Commercial customers include Lenovo, YMCA of The Triangle and Town of Cary.
- Personalized Gifts for Every Occasion! *Let Blue Moon personalize your All Wrapped Up Party Box favors!*
EVENT ESPRESSO is a “Coffee House on Wheels” that allows guests to enjoy freshly made Espresso drinks, teas, and flavored coffees that are specially made just for them. *Event Espresso’s Hot Chocolate Bar is a fun addition to a child’s birthday party, and you can’t go wrong with catering coffee, either!*
Owned by a local firefighter, First in Fire delivers real fire apparatus and personnel to your special party or event to create an experience you won’t soon forget.
Gather is a gift shop / coworking / coffee & tea shop hybrid in downtown Cary that highlights emerging North Carolina artisan entrepreneurs through studio space, workshops and a gift shop. *Contact owner, Michelle, about renting the “garden” at Gather for your child’s next birthday party!*
- Founded in 2009, Gifts with a Heart is a unique shop in the well-established and friendly Swift Creek Shopping Center. They carry handmade items made locally and around the world, as well as interesting “made in North Carolina and USA” products. The global, handmade items are part of the fair trade mission.
- Offering on location photography in Apex, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs and Raleigh, THP specializes in Lifestyle Maternity, Newborn, Babies and Children and Family Photography.
- Allie Carpenter Photography is based in Raleigh and serves all surrounding areas. “What I do has very little to do with taking pictures. Anyone can do that. I capture relationships, moments and experiences that will help you to tell your story so that everyone will be able to see how much love there was…inside your walls.”
- Oscar Williams Cotton Candy is the best cotton candy you will ever taste. Their gourmet product is certified Organic and Kosher and contains no artificial food colors. *Our Carnival theme Party Box features Oscar Williams’ individually packaged cotton candy (16 oz) as favors.*
- Located in the Salt Box Village off Kildaire Farm Road in Cary, Sugar Buzz provides scratch made cakes, desserts and more. They also have a wide variety of gluten free offerings! *Sugar Buzz is our top local recommendation for your child’s birthday cake or cupcakes.*
- Sweetbottoms is a unique shop offering natural baby products designed to make your life a little sweeter and the world a little greener.
- Accessories and gifts to make the everyday a little more fun. *Work with owner, Alicia, to create a keepsake birthday gift for your child!*
Trusted and valuable news source for moms in Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham and beyond.
- A unique professional group for Raleigh small business women, specifically Mompreneurs. Vend Raleigh is all about collaboration, not competition. All Wrapped Up Parties is proud to be a part of the Vend Raleigh Directory.
- Jessica Hipp Designs specializes in handmade children’s felt toys to promote the development of pretend play and early learning skills. All items are hand patterned, hand cut and put together by stay at home mom, Jessica. *Our Superhero Party Box features Jessica’s felt masks as party favors. Jessica’s capes are also available as an upgrade.*
- A custom chocolate company based in Cary, NC, Sugaree offers unique chocolate and other confections as gifts, party favors, and more! *Sugaree’s themed chocolates beautifully compliment an All Wrapped Up Party Box.*